Name: GSR40 Gas Nail Gun
Charger voltage: 110-220V
Working voltage: 7. 2V
Number of Nails: 30
Gas consumption: 1000-1200 times/can
Working rate: 120 times/minute
Scope of application: fixed door and window frames, billboards, brackets, trunking, air conditioning ducts, iron sheets, etc.
The product does not contain gas.
When the battery is plugged in and charged, the red light is always on,
and the green light is displayed when it is fully charged.
If the battery is reversely inserted and charged, it will cause the charger to
burn out, so pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery.
1. Steady green light: indicates normal operation
2. Green light flashes: indicates that it is in standby
3. Steady red light: indicates insufficient battery
4. Red light flashes: it means you need to take a break after overheating
5. The red and green lights flash alternately: it means it is close to the
thermal protection temperature
6. The yellow light is always on: it means it needs cleaning
Solution: Check the quality of the air intake nozzle; gas cylinder and the ignition coil, etc.
Detalle de productos
Hoja de datos
- Nombre de la marca